Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Mission Letter Week 70 - 17 November 2014

WOW There is a lot to reply to! Hahaha!

I'M BACK IN THE AV!!!!! WHOOOOO!!! I am SO happy! :D AND I SAW B AND J AND S!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Okay, so when I first got into the area I found out that S. M., S.V.'s sister-in-law, is baptized and in my ward!!! I flipped. And then we had Stake Conference and it totally did not register that B and B lived in Lake LA still and that they would be there at Stake Conference. So I was talking with Elder McKnight and Elder Laubaugh, who are serving in Lake LA, and they said “Hey, hold up, be right back”…. Next thing I know I look up and Elder McKnight says, “Hey, check it out!” And THERE they were!! I literally jumped into B's arms! From that point on I was on the verge of tears for about the next 2 hours. J said she’s having a girl and her name is going to be E.! ( I think that's how you spell it...) And then B. gave a talk and gave me a shout out and I almost cried there too... no... I actually DID cry, never mind, haha. SO I AM IN A GREAT PLACE RIGHT NOW!! :D

After experiencing what I have only heard in stories, that of seeing an investigator, and friend, go from a small testimony to a powerhouse, to see that change and know that I was a part of it...needless to say I was in tears multiple times this last weekend. :') My testimony of missionary work and of my purpose here has been bolstered so much in the last 48 hours. I'm feeling bullet proof!….spiritually. Don’t worry I won’t do anything stupid…..maybe. :P

That is so cool to see Noah home now...weird...but cool. I’m only 8 months away from that. And THAT is REALLY strange. So I'll have to make the best of it while I can. :)

Sounds like Emily had fun at her Focus on the Founders event!! Those are always a lot of awesomeness! :) And the turkey frying sounded like a blast too! I want to have snow SO BAD!! but...no... :(

Onto the questions!

First off, FYI, where I ate in Lancaster, at Tom's, was actually on the West Side of the division and I live on the East Side, in the East Zone. :D

Sister H. and Brother H. are pretty cool btw! :D

Did L. ever send you that picture of us eating at Marie Callender's? Because I asked her to do that for the picture of Elder Parsons and me ...I hope she got it to you. :P

Elder Haubner is one of the new Assistants to the President, so yes, I know him! He is really cool and very nice. Great missionary. He is with Elder Matheny who is also really cool and awesome!

ACCEPT B.'S FRIENDING!!! He is S.'s son... so that makes him S. V.'s nephew...

WOW! That is very sad to hear about L.'s dad! :( IDK what to say about that...but I know that our dinner together was absolutely awesome!! We had a great time and talked about you and her and laughed about the stories you’ve already shared with me...she even talked about the "swimming" late at night you guys would go do - hahaha! It was pretty funny. XD So, all in all it was a very successful and very enjoyable evening! :) And the food was SO GOOD.

SNOW!!! I NEED SNOW!

IDK everybody's name yet so I’ll tell you all the names in the next week or two...but I know my District Leader is Elder Thompson and my Zone Leaders are Elders Carter and Howell. Really good guys.

I love the W.'s and I miss them already! :( Good to hear things are going well though. :)

I miss Elder Norton too. :( It was sad to say good bye to him...but he gave me a tie, so it’s okay - hahaha. :P

I love you guys so much! I gotta run now. Things are very well now and I am loving life back in the AV once again!! I’m going to know this place like the back of my hand by the time I leave! :D


~ Elder 9 





Elder Nine and his new companion, Elder Petersen (We call him Elder Petersen the Second - as he's the second Elder Peters(e/o)n Elder Nine has had as companion. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment