Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Mission Letter Week 82 - 9 February 2015

Hello again :) Good to see you...sort of..... :P

Emily,

Woo! Freedom Bowl! That was fun stuff, and it's good to hear y'all did so well too! Of course it's all for fun but it shows you get it when you can do that well :) - which is probably why they do things like the Freedom Bowl and other fun things eh? Whodda thunk?

I did get a picture or so but not on my camera because I forgot it... we had a shirt/slack burning ceremony for both my year and 18 month mark missionary tradition... (note to my dear mother, the shirt I burned actually wasn’t mine, and the slacks had been destroyed already, so no worries, nothing was wasted. :) )
 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This is Elder Angus I am taking over Elder Nine’s computer again. Your son is a great missionary and is a lot of fun to be with.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Now that I have the computer back... :D

It's okay about the whole “Beehive President Assignment" mistake thingy…. it blows over and you learn from it and everybody moves on. :D

Love you!




Daddy-o,

Good to hear the work, in all three areas (work, house and missionary) is going well. :)

Gotta keep it short....lots of people emailing today. Braaaakkkkk!



Marmy,

IDK who you are talking about but we did not meet 7 new people this last week...but that would be nice. :) (Mom’s note: It must have been the other set of missionaries that met them.)

I wanted to take the opportunity to play the gee-tar (and I didn't have my capo) so the G's helped me out with that by letting me use theirs. :)

Sorry I don’t have much time so here is the short and sweet. D still has a baptismal date for march 7 and J is still improving his attitude...we are hoping to set a date with him this week...pray for that.

The pics did come through!! :)

Love you guys! BYYEEE!



~ Elder 9



Brother W. and Elder Nine




 Elder Boy and Elder Nine are gonna miss each other now that Elder Boy is being transferred.





Sister G. found out Elder Nine REALLY REALLY likes chocolate milk, as well as Costco pizza. So guess how she thanked them for being of service to her? Too sweet!







After eating dinner the G's home, Elders Angus, Nine, Horan, and Flint take great and goofy pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment