Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Mission Letter Week 100 - 15 June 2015

Hello!

Cool miracles story this week! I'll share that in a second...

Emily,

I can't wait to read about your time at girls camp! I hope it was amazing! :D Glad my email was a perk-up for ya, too!

Braky,

Happy Pappy Day! I wanna take a second and just say thank you once again for being incredible. You have always been a stalwart example to me as to what a true father and a true man should be. I have always looked up to that example to learn and admire, and soon enough I'll be using all those learned lessons. Many have already been put to use while on my mission and I have countless things to thank you for...I don't even have the time. But I think the number one thing I have learned that I have been able to put to use on my mission has been leading by example and encouraging with lots of love. Thank you for it all. :)

Mama, and famaree,

I like Monday night writing better too. :) It’s a routine now so might as well stick with it. haha.

I got the letter with the Blessings in it and WOW...that was a really cool experience. Thank you both for sharing that with me. :))) I figured out what a gleaner of lost souls is....that was really cool and I learned something from that...For the longest time I always thought, in a joking way, that my father was always in my classes in church and the like because I was a "problem child" (again, in a funny way, not a sad way haha)...but after reading that, I learned that the purpose of that was instead because there were specific people that he would be able to bless with his awesomeness...for example, J. He is now on a mission and finishing up like me, and will be eternally blessed for that service and has learned and grown in ways he would not have otherwise. L, whom he is currently befriending and strengthening as he can, other young men, other of the adults that he has worked with, and several other people, that I won't bother to name-drop right now. Truly, Bob Nine is a gleaner of lost souls, because he has lived worthy of the blessings of heaven promised him and lived true to the charge he was given...And he is my daddy. :)

Yes I did get the package...are you sure that you can afford the shirts?? I am about to come home and was going to pack light and I didn't want to burden anyone with more spending than is truly necessary...I don't want to put you guys out. Because when I get home I'll only need one long sleeve anyways hahaha...I can do without if you guys would like to use that money! They are very nice shirts and I really do appreciate it. I also don't have a great need for them...

The socks however, and the powder are probably the most glorious things that have happened to me in the last 6 months! XD hahaha! Thank you!

Also, about the mattress when I get home...I thought about it and if it is possible to do a long twin that might be a good idea....I talked with a member chiropractor and he recommended that strongly...just a thought. :)

NOT THE R's TOO!!! :((( The ward is gonna be very different when I get home... BLAH.

So that miracle I talked about....we have decided to give up all music (LDS or otherwise) except for hymns and talks.......ouch. It hurts so good. A day after we started that, and with prayer asking God to bless us with 2 or more families to find and baptize by the end of this transfer, we found a Filipino family to start teaching!! B is the dad and E is the daughter and we hope to begin teaching everyone else too!

Okay, on the bike/suit part.

That is about it so far this week :)


Love you guys!


~ Elder 9



P.S.
I thought THIS would be nice for Emily to see some nice things from Lindsey Stirling, in reply to one of her emails about that a little while back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment