Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Mission Letter Week 103 - 06 July 2015

Well...it's July....I go home this month. Weird.

This week was pretty awesome, we found J and her daughter, B, who are new investigators; R, the nonmember boyfriend of a less-active in our ward, also a new investigator; and we are still teaching C and he has a baptismal date for the 25th! It's all very exciting! :)

 Emily,

Those are some good missionaries! :D I approve! And btw, Mama bragged about you going up to some people and talking to them and being awesome and brave, so GOOD JOB!! That's good practice for a mission and in general! :D Keep up your overall awesomeness. :D Love you!!

Mama,


I will send photos...but probably next Monday...because I am going to take some more today! We are going to a golf driving range! :D

WHAT!?!?!?!?! IS THE ALEX!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!???!!?! WHHHAAATTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No. NO NO NO NO!!! That's so awesome (that he's getting married)! :D 

Crazy about D (getting married this weekend) too!!! Freak, everyone is getting married....nuts.

I will probably ship my bike today or next Monday depending on time. It is already boxed up, I got a box from a bike shop so I am good to go...

A lot of our appointments fell through, but a few reset and they are our new investigators!!

Love you all! Talk to you next week!


~ Elder 9

P.S. - It’s okay, I am still planning on doing bike stuff. We had a breakfast here but the flag raising....sad...welcome to Cali. My companion teases me about how many hours I have left in the mission ......oi. haha! Pictures of your new business phone and laptop?? :D New Macbook, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment