Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Mission Letter Week 102 - 29 June 2015

HELLO!

Emily, 


WOW. You are so so so right! I agree with you completely! It is so important that we keep our family together and tight. :) We support each other when no one else does!  Thank you for that, and for being awesome!

I love you so much and am so happy to hear these things from you. It's AWESOME! So keep it up!

Mama,

THE H's!!!!! It was awesome, I love them! :D It was good to see C too! :DDDDD Chipotle was great and so was the company! Good times. Definitely will keep in touch with them...

Yes, Sister M did my shirts up and they feel reeeaaalll nice! (So thankful!)

Yowza...you almost got me all teary eyed there! :') Thank you for that... I'll try not to tear down the walls when I get back - hahaha!

That's about all I got. Good week, lots of appointments set for this week, will let you know how it goes next Monday!

Braky,

Good report, love hearing about missionary work! :D Gotta bounce, sorry it is short. Gotta help the Sister Missionaries move to a new apartment. Love you all!

~ Elder 9

No comments:

Post a Comment