Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mission Letter Week 79 - 19 January 2015

Hello beloved family!

Another good week for the books! We taught D this week and recapped on the word of wisdom, officially, and HE committed to finishing his last three cigarettes and being DONE for GOOD! WOOOOO! We are so excited for him. Even if he doesn't make it the first time, he is making HUGE progress from the last time he tried. Good stuff.

J is still trying to participate more in the lessons but seems to be understanding a little better now...funny how that works, when we pay attention, we actually learn more...hmmm.

L has dropped us (I don't remember if I told you that last week or not...) She and her husband decided to go to a different church, without really trying to understand what we were teaching. :/ So we left her with the challenge to read the Book of Mormon and pray about it...we hope she will.


Emi,

That's so nice to hear what you guys did for Mama. :) It's good to hear that she is happy! Mama happy, everyone happy. ;P

But it’s not so nice to hear you've been sick. :( Glad you're feeling better though! Don't give Daddy the couch back though! haha.


 

Brak,

Trek is always an exciting time! I wish you luck on it and I'm sure you'll do great, as always. :)

I will DO. Simple things are simple to do, right?

I AM still doing the no soda thing. It's getting easier again, too, because my body doesn't LIKE soda anymore… I do, but it hurts my stomach and the like when I drink it...




 

Mama,

Topic 1 (I like the topic idea)

I am fine with whatever you guys want to do for my home coming.

Topic 2

I finally had some time to watch the Bday video and it almost made me cry. :') Thank you for sending me that. It was very well put together, and made me laugh when he sang the word "halo" and the pic of you in the Medieval Times crown popped up. XD well played!

Topic 3

OH MY GOSH EMILY IS GOING TO MILAN THAT IS SODOPEIMSOEXCITEDFORHERITISJUSTRIDICULOUSANDCRAZYWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic 4
.....

Topic 5

I was taken by surprise with the photo where I'm eating, hahaha. I wasn't really paying attention and she snapped it. :P oh well...

Topic 6

I will keep an eye out for the (insurance) cards. :) Thank you!

I love you all very, very much and I will talk to you next week!


BYYYEEE

~ Elder 9



Celebrating one of the Elder's birthdays with a surprise "Breakfast for Dinner", "Don't let the balloon touch the floor", blowers, etc. They had a great time. Some much needed "Down/goofy time" after working hard! Again, thanks to a wonderful, thoughtful, and loving family who takes care of these missionaries for us.













No comments:

Post a Comment