Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Mission Letter Week 62 - 22 September 2014

EMILY YOU ARE GOING ON TREK!!! WOOOOOOO! That is so exciting! :D Trek is STILL one of my greatest memories of my time as a youth in the church. It will teach you a lot of good things. Including how to sweat a lot. ;)

Crazy to hear about all these people growing up, doing what I did and many others have done before them…it's good stuff.

You got to see Brother Evans!!! (Author of the Michael Vey series of books) THAT WAS SOOO COOL!!! I wish I could have been there with you guys to meet him. He sounds like a really nice guy! Way way way cool! :D

Thank you also for your words of love, Emily. They mean a lot to me, really. I love you too, so much. It is always good to know that my family is at my back, and side, and everywhere to help me out…That's part of what a family is all about!!

 I love you, Emily! Take care!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Daddy,

Thank you for being awesome. The healing is already well underway, especially with support from you guys and other missionaries, whom I count as good, wholesome friends. The biggest support of all in this however, is, of course, the Savior. He has been my guide and friend in moments when I couldn’t email home or talk to close friends. When I was alone and afraid, He was IN THE ROOM. At my side. I have an announcement… A new favorite scripture. Alma 36:27 ( "
And I have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea, and in all manner of afflictions; yea, God has delivered me from prison, and from bonds, and from death; yea, and I do put my trust in him, and he will still deliver me.")  Yea, God has delivered me.

Sounds like Trek is going to be great! and I didn’t know Brother C has a pretty daughter?? I'll be a good boy, I promise! :D

*Ahem* Moving on...

I am excited to see how Trek goes!! Will I be home for that btw, or no??

Thank you. For everything. Love you, Braak.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Mama,

Things are coming along. We are back in working condition and I’m just holding on tight and honestly just waiting to transfer. Still working hard, but there will be a relief when things change. I did talk to President about everything and he was a big help. BIG TIME. I haven’t gotten a blessing but I am thinking about it. Maybe today sometime. :)

I only got one letter so the other probably will show up today. :) Can’t wait!! I will try to write a snail mail tonight and send it off tomorrow!

No hug from Brother W yet, but I’ll get it form him. ;P hahaha

I sure do love you guys. So much. Thank you... I think the most valuable thing I have learned this week is in Alma 36:27  I will always trust in my Savior and He will always deliver me. It is very comforting. I love Him in a very personal way and that cannot be removed from me. I won’t let it. Thank you for bringing me up in a manner in which I could have this opportunity to learn. It is literally the World to me. I love you all, and I wish you the best!

Till next week!

~ Elder 9 



I got this sweet hat with this weird patch thing on it... don't know what it means.... hmmmmm


(Mom's Note: This is the 3rd Infantry Division, Marne Unit, which Elder Nine's father was in when he served in the Army, stationed in Germany at the time. Elder Nine knows this and is just yanking his daddy's leg. So cool he found a hat with that patch on it!)





No comments:

Post a Comment