Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Professional Photos Just For Mama

There is a kind, generous, and sweet sister that lives in Elder Nine's ward in Bakersfield who agreed to take a picture of Elder Nine for me. I had seen a photo of one of his friends, and like it, and I was kicking myself for not having thought to take a great photo of him prior to his mission (other than the one we took for his mission plaque.)  That was a few weeks ago.

Well, this weekend she took the photo.  Only it was photoS - plural. And since Elders Parsons, Oryang, and Eisele are there too, she snapped some of them as well. The last one posted here actually took my breath away when I first saw it. Not only because it's a great photo, and because of course my son is super handsome ;), but because I really needed it this past weekend too. The Lord has somehow always managed to send me tender mercies right when I needed them most. Those tender mercies pick me up and give me strength to continue on. How grateful I am for a son that has chose of his own will to serve the Lord. And not only did he choose to serve, but he honestly chose to serve with his whole heart, might, mind, and strength. What more could a parent ask? I love that boy of mine so much!








There is something about shoes being worn out in the service of God that tugs at my heart - 
Not unlike "walking as Jesus walked"


What a blessing this son has been to us.

For the photographer's blog, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment